S/V Kelpie is a 2000 Voyage 440 catamaran for sale by owner. Kelpie is a 3-cabin, 2-head owners’ layout version.
No expense was spared, I like the best of everything, and you can have it. This Yacht has undergone over $175K in upgrades and service in the past 12 months. It is a fully capable cruising yacht and has been lived on for the past 11 months.
Intercoastal compliant 62.5′ height
- 3 cabin, 2 Head owner’s layout
- Air Conditioning
- 6′ 6″ headroom at salon entry, no less than 6′ throughout.
- Owner’s cabin and head in starboard hull
- 2 cabins with walk-through “Jack and Jill” shared head in port hull
- Separate full-sized shower in owner’s head
- All topside hatches replaced 2021
Navigational Equipment 2021
- 2021 B&G Zeus 3s 12in
- 2021 B&G Triton 2
- 2021 B&G Halo 3 Radar
- 2021 AIS
Electrical New 2021
- 1600AH Lithium Battery Bank
- 5000w Victron Quatro Inverter/Charger
- 2x Victron DC/DC chargers
- Victron Cerbo GX
- Victron GX Touch 50
- 3x Victron Orion 70amp 24/12v stepdowns
- Victron Solar controller
- 1400W Renogy Solar Panels
- 150ft G4 3/8 chain (2021) attached to 150ft G3 3/8 chain (300ft of chain in total)
- 105lbs Mantis Anchor (2021) (Sleep tight your not going anywhere)
- 3500W NextGen Power Diesel
- Generating assembly replaced – 2021
- Exhaust Elbow replaced – 2022
- JL Audio 500W amp
- Fusion Audio Stereo
- JL audio speakers
- 4k LED TV
- Washing machine
- 2 AC Units
- 2021 Custom Dingy Davits/ Arch with electric winch
- 2021 EPIRB
- 2021 Manual head converted to true electric head
- 4x New high volume bilge pumps
- Thousands in spare parts
- LED UV water filter
- 2022 – Sail Drive Diaphrams replaced
- 2022 – Bottom Paint
- SO MUCH MORE
This boat is fully loaded, including whole boat air conditioning, and even a washing machine. She comes equipped with New B&G electronics and radar, AIS, folding props, HVAC, watermaker, washing machine, electric winch, solar panels, 1600Ah lithium batteries, aluminum arch wit solar (1200watts) and dinghy davits, new bottom paint (2022) and more.
This boat is a well-kept world cruiser which has been maintained to the highest standard, with a good selection of important spare parts, and a 62ft ICW friendly mast height. She is an “off the grid” boat; everything runs off the solar and battery system including HVAC.
Did we say this boat is Fast? She has Great performance – The voyage 440 was the first multihull to win yacht of the year against mono hulls. She sails amazingly. 10+ knots under sail is easily achievable and have seen 14 knots on multiple occasions while being fully loaded with 6 months of provisions and tons of parts etc. Boat will preform even better if you can live a little lighter then me. New sails and the heavily raked main allow for great pointing angles
Electronics are the newest available B&G, boat is capable of running both AC units and water heaters off the New Victron 5K Quatro Inverter, 1600AH of Lithium batteries providing comfort at night without firing up the genset.
2021 Hydranet sails and Dynema Running rigging – Only the best for this boat
If your looking for a boat that has really been outfitted for cruising this is your boat. I have not included everything done to the boat on this listing honestly its just so much. All I can say is I have successfully lived on this boat in the out islands of the Bahamas for 6 months and everything needed to do that comfortably is on the boat.
2021 Tender highfield 340 aluminum hull hypalon with 25 HP yamaha can be negotiated for separately